Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ANARCHY 802 Rip'n it up at the Sno Bowl

This past weekend I saw Eric Abare and Jesse Moran from ANARCHY 802 while I was back home in Barre VT. They told me that they were going to be making an appearance at the Sno Bowl at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway from the 20th to the 21st of February. They will be bringing down two ramps and their two sleds to put on a show for the people of NH. I am unsure of what time they will be jumping put I assume that they are apart of the Rave X demonstration which will be 1pm to 2pm daily.

Here is a little video of ANARCHY 802. Hopefully I'll have one after the Sno Bowl.

 
Here is  Rock Maple Racing race I am not sure which class it is but it was the most recent video I could find for RMR. I just wanted to show you what a race is like. This one looks a little powdery.
 

 
Here is a video of the last show that Rave X Freestyle put on.
 

 
And this is the World Record Snowmobile Jump!
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Tyler Apanell said...

Best blog ever.

Tyler Apanell said...

http://thesledimage.blogspot.com/ My sled blog for a class project last semester.